Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sleepy thoughts...

Sleepy Thoughts
© Meesa Caudill


Echos of memories
thunder through my head-
lyrics of sad songs
fill my thoughts in this bed.
These lonely, empty rooms
occupied only with ghosts from the past-
they're the only company I keep,
the only relationships that last.
Haunted always by yesterday,
full of fear of tomorrow-
pillows damp with tears,
soaked in all my sorrows.
Prayers answered strangely
but never how they were prayed-
I'll go on reminding myself
that God works in His own way.
So for now the sad songs keep playing
as I lie alone in bed,
praying for the echos to be silenced
and for the thunder to stop in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!