Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Turning the Page


Turning the Page
©Meesa Caudill

Lost sight of what it meant to be me,
need a new chapter and a new pen.
Leaving behind what used to be,
and all of the pain I've been in.
Gonna let go and start all over,
a fresh, positive start in mind.
I realize I've gotta take care of me,
protect and love what's mine.
So I'm letting go of you and our past,
I'm exhausted from this rage.
It's time to write a new chapter in my life-
this is me turning the page.

Turning the page to write a new story
of the life with which I've been blessed.
I'm turning the page to begin a new chapter
without you and all of our mess.
I'm turning the page to start all over,
so many blank pages for me to fill.
I'm turning the page, it's all about me,
and what's left in my life that's real.

It's time to let go of the story of us
and start the story of me.
It's been long overdue, I'm so over you
and all of our history.
No more believing in fairy tales,
I've got one of my own to write.
So I'm grabbing my pen and healing my heart
and moving on with my life.

3 comments:

  1. Oh look Meesa I figured out how to make a comment! I picture myself in a big ole comfy overstuffed leather chair reading these over my glasses. Just so I make sure I don't miss anything. Wetting my finger to slowly turn each page. I can smell a room full of oiled and well maintained leather books. See your writings evoked sight, smell, feel, sound and most of all joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finished it!!! Love it! Now we just need to find a guitar player/musical inclined person lol

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!