Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Thursday, April 19, 2007

To My Son While I Was Pregnant

Life will always change,
love will sometimes die...
you will laugh often,
and just as often cry.
Friends will come into your life,
and they'll disappear.
You'll wonder where time went
As it passes year by year.
You'll have to work hard
to survive everyday,
just don't forget
to make time to play.
Find a reason to smile
With every breath you take
For you never know
When you'll feel real heartache.
Revel in the moments
That take your breath away
Because what makes you happy
Can be taken from you today.
Don't live in the past,
Always look to tomorrow.
But don't forget to live in the moment,
Never be swallowed by sorrow.
Live with no regrets,
Mistakes make you who you are-
Just be sure to learn from them,
But don't let them leave scars.
If someone breaks your heart,
Chalk it up to lesson learned.
Don't try to make them love you
Or you will get burned.
Don't rush through childhood,
Have fun while it lasts.
You'll have plenty of time to grow up
And you can never go back.
Always remember that you are loved
And alone you'll never be.
Life is a lesson one must learn for themselves,
But you can always turn to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!