Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heartless

Another night has passed me by
and I lie in this bed alone-
reminiscing of all the things I've lost,
wishing I could just go home.
Remembering flames that have burned to ash
that have left more than branded scars-
wondering if there will ever be another
strong enough to find my heart.
So lonely is this empty house,
even lonelier is this empty bed-
my thoughts don't give me a moments peace,
regret screaming in my head.
The quiet leaves me nothing,
just time to think and long for the past-
this silence so loud it's deafening,
shatters my eardrums like glass.
They say that home is where the heart is
but if that's the truth...
where is home when there is no longer a heart
beating love inside of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!