Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Watch Over Me

I look up at the sky, the clouds, the moon,
and even wish upon a star.
Can you see me from Heaven?
Is that where you are?
Are you holding my baby boy?
Has he grown his angel wings?
Has he given you a smile,
the one I'll never see?
Have you taken him fishing
like you said you were going to do?
Does he look like me or Logan,
does he resemble you?
Are his eyes as black as coal
just like I wanted them to be?
Or are they blue just like his daddy's?
Does he have dimples in his cheeks?
Have you told him any stories yet?
Have you held his little hand?
Have you told him who his mommy is
and how his daddy is a great man?
Have you gotten to meet Jesus?
Does he hold my baby boy?
Does my angel baby giggle
while he plays with Heaven's toys?
Does he know that you're his Pa-paw
and that I was your little girl?
Do you know how I much I miss you both?
Does he know he was my world?
Does he know his mommy loves him?
Does he know his daddy does too?
Please give my angel kisses for me,
and know I love both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!