Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Untitled (Writer's Block)

Don't look down upon me with disdain-
judgmental, cold eyes of steel...
seeking the weaknesses in my soul-
as if you're the devil waiting to make a deal.

Don't sit on your throne of contemptuous rage
belittling me for my faults...
knowing my unhappiness with myself-
you see the wounds and pour the salt.

Don't underestimate my intelligence
with your concealed insults and abuse.
I've toughened up over the years-
no longer breaking, I barely bruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!