Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heat

(Inspired by "Burn" by Usher)


Your eyes...
burn a hole in my soul.

Your touch...
sends flames down my spine.

Your kiss...
melts away my defenses.

This heat...
overtakes my heart.

This fire...
consumes my being.

I know I’m going to get burned,
yet
still...

I want to be engulfed by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!