Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thin Line

I love the way you look at me,
I love the way you smell.
I love your grin and your bright eyes.

I hate you! Go to hell!


I love the way you laugh,
I love the way you say my name.
I love it when I hear from you.

Fuck you! Stop playing games!


I love how no one else exists to me,
I love that you're always on my mind.
I love the way you touch me.

I'm sick of wasting my fucking time!


I love your sense of humor.
I love your charm and wit.
I love that you're intelligent.

You're an asshole & I'm tired of your shit!


I love that you make me laugh.
I love that you turn me on so much.
I love that you give me butterflies.

I don't want to long for your touch!


I love that you can't stay away from me.
I love that I can't leave you alone.
I love when you sleep next to me.

Don't ever call me again, go home!!!


I love it that we just seem to fit together.
I love how I feel when I'm with you.
I love it that you won't admit you're jealous sometimes.

Leave me alone, I'm through!!!!


I hate your fucking guts
and yet I love your fucking face.
You're the one I fucking hate to love.

You're the one I love to fucking hate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!