Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A moment...

Two-dimensional, nothing is real-
Living from the opposite side of the mirror...
I watch and study and search myself
but nothing seems to get clearer.
Colors too dull, noises too loud-
everything has lost it's appeal...
I try to reach out, try to scream
wanting so badly to feel.
I hear myself laughing and wonder why-
because on the inside no laughter is felt...
I try to look on the positive side
and make the most of the hand I've been dealt.
But my soul has been lost in the looking glass-
and my real self is dazed, staring in.
Wondering if life will ever be "normal"
and if I'll ever be just ME again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!