Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Imperfect

Ya know,

I guess the

one

good thing

about being

IMPERFECT

is that you don’t have

very high standards

to live up to.

People don’t expect much

out of you

if you’re

constantly

FUCKING UP.

How can they expect

you

to do better

than they

think

you can?

So when you actually

do

get something

RIGHT,

they are pleasantly

surprised.

That’s not so bad now…

is it?


I think I want to

remain

I

   M   P

E          R

F E    

           C

                  T

just so I can keep making people

SMILE

when I know

I got it

right

JUST

THIS

ONCE.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!