Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Love Me

Love me
     for who I am,
          not who you think I should be.

     for my dreams.

     for what you don't know about me.

     for my somewhat childish ways.

     because I'm a little crazy sometimes.

     for my many moods you've never seen.

     for my hidden tears and scarred heart.

     because I'm a little sad all the time for  
          the many pains in the world.

     for the mind I rarely show.

     for my belief in odd things.

     for the many things going through my
          mind every second of the day.

     for the little girl in me who is too
          terrified to grow up.

     for the woman in me who wants to
          explore the world.

     when I'm at my best.

     when you see my worst.

     for the immature way I act sometimes.

     because I am kind.

     because I don't always win.

     for the things I do not know.

      for the things I do that you don't
          always agree with.

     for who I was in the past.

     for what I might become in the future.

     for my devotion.

     because I seek the truth but
          rarely want to hear it.

     because I hurt sometimes.

     because I'm afraid to show my feelings.

     for my somewhat stubborn ways.

     for my pride that sometimes makes me act  
          foolish.

     for my curiosity.

     for being here.

     for loving you.

Love me,
    
     for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!