Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Addiction

I know I should have never
inhaled you into my soul.
The taste of you should have never
touched my lips
or left such a tingling to linger
on my tongue.
In such a time as this
with all of the drama
in my life-
thoughts of you are
the only thing to put
a smile on my face.
If anyone found out
my little secret -
especially him-
it would drastically change
my life forever.
It could possibly destroy
everything I have worked
so hard for.
But knowing this
does not deter my feelings
about you.
Its as if you have given me
the emotional strength
to not see the negative
in what I am doing.
When I am awake
all I can do is think of you.
When I am asleep
all I can do is dream of you.
The thought of seeing you
takes my breath
and impure thoughts
start running through my mind.
Oh, to breathe you in again
and to have the taste of you
on my tongue.
You are my new addiction...
my cocaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!