Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Thursday, December 30, 2010

What You Said

You said there was "just something" about me
your friends said the same thing, too...
you said there was something in the way I walked,
something about the way I looked at you.

You said that things were almost over-
you said you were done with her...
you said you had never played around-
because of that "something", I was the first.

You said you two lived towns apart,
you said things with her would be over soon.
You said you didn't get to see her much...
all of those words were spoken in June.

You said that you felt horrible,
you said you had never been the cheating kind.
You said you knew that you were wrong-
convinced me that you really were a decent guy.

You said that you really loved her,
you said you weren't sure why you turned to me.
You said you enjoyed our time together...
"great conversation and good company".
 
You said you could make me fall in love with you,
you said doing that would be easy.
You said things that made me laugh, made me think-
and everything you said I believed.

You said things were finally over between you,
you said things that got into my head.
I should have listened to my gut and my heart-
and not to the bullshit YOU said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!