Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Kind of Girl Can't Cry

She'll warm you with her friendly smile,
she's quick to embrace a friend in need...
she gives advice like a wise old soul-
she's one of a dying breed.
She's the shoulder you can lean on
and the one to listen when you need an ear-
she's the hand that's there to pick you up;
but the girl can't shed a tear.


She wants so badly to feel something
other than the pain inside.
She wants so badly to let it all go...

What kind of girl can't cry?


She'll keep you company late at night,
she'll warm you in her embrace...
she's the one you call when you're lonely,
and when you need it she'll give you space.
She's not a fighter but don't think she won't
to protect those she holds so dear...
she can calm you down or rile you up-
but the girl can't shed a tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!