Welcome to my manic mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy what you read here! If you do, please let me know by leaving some comments, and please share my link with your friends!
I love getting comments, so let me know what you think about what you read!

If you see an ad that may be something you're interested in- please click it and help support my blog! Each click counts! :o)

All blogs on this site are copy-written and owned by me.
Again, thanks for stopping by! Much love!

Meesa Caudill

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Angel Baby

To my son I'll never hold,
who's eyes I'll never see.
The baby who never got to feel
the loving touch from me.
I'll never know if you had dimples,
never get to see you grin.
I'll never get to hear your laugh,
never see if you had a dimple on your chin.
I'll never get to hear you say mama,
never know if daddy would be your first word.
All I know is that there is now a void,
nothing can ever heal this hurt.
I'll never get to hold your tiny hand
as I teach you to cross a street.
Daddy will never get to teach you to ride a bike,
or how to climb a tree.
I'll never get to answer your silly questions,
or wipe your tears when you cry.
I'll never get to kiss your hurts away
or teach you to get the kite to fly.
We'll never have your first Christmas,
never dress you for your first Halloween.
Now I only have my 5 month of memories of you
filled with hopes and dreams.
For the 20 weeks you were in my womb
you found a place in my heart.
You had become a piece of my soul
and it has now been ripped apart.
I saw you but didn't even get to meet you,
didn't get to feel your tiny touch.
And yet I can't seem to stop these tears
because I already miss you so much.
Goodbye my little angel bear.
Aiden Blaine Rose - you will always be my first.
And no matter how many come along after you-
for you my heart will always hurt.
May God hold you in His hands
and protect you with His loving grace.
And I hope when I get there you'll remember me
so I can finally kiss your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Leave some love or disagree! Either way- I like to know what my readers think!